Monday, December 20, 2010

Goodbye, Janet

1. With this unit, I liked how the book tied in to lots of things and all of our discussions on various aspects. We did a lot with motifs, and gender, etc. I also liked the practice we got reading older texts, since we'll have to do that in college.

2. I didn't really like the faster speed at first, but as we slowed down, that got a lot better. Other than that, I think everything seemed to fit and work out well.

3. I think this book should be taught in College Lit. It fits well with our motif of growing up, and it is a classic that we might have to read in college or at least know something about.

4. I don't really have much to say to the characters. The time we spent was lovely, but it is done (for now). To Charlotte Bronte I would just like to say thanks, because I really enjoyed reading Jane Eyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment